Dear Opal & Orchid Hair Studio community,
Here's how our business is (temporarily) changing due to COVID-19:
• We ask that you wait in you car upon arrival. You may text your stylist to let them know you have arrived, and they will let you know when you may enter.
• Please use our hand sanitizer near the entrance upon arrival. Or, if you prefer, you may use our restroom to wash your hands.
• We ask that you please refrain from bringing anyone with you to your appointment.
• Masks will be required for clients and stylists.
• We will be suspending our complimentary food and beverages for the time being.
• If you or someone you know is exhibiting any symptoms, please reschedule.
• If you are considered high-risk, consider waiting.
We are doing everything in our power to make this a safe re-opening. Check with your stylist if you have any questions, but we are planning our re-opening on May 16. Please be patient as we all try to reschedule two months of appointments.
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We look forward to supporting each other during these challenging times.
Opal & Orchid
H A I R S T U D I O
We are a full service hair studio located in the Crossroads Arts District of Kansas City. Our group of independent stylists are hooked on continuing education and love offering our clients the most modern services and treatments. We have carefully selected to carry Innersense Organic Beauty- an organic, non-toxic hair care line. We've also chosen Hairstory- a minimalist/all natural line, and ethically-harvested Organic Chemistry.